This is Ruth's blog, since that was very not readily apparent from the title. Unless I told you. If I didn't tell you, get away from here stalker.

Monday, May 20, 2013

Wow well we're almost done with the short film, and that's pretty fun. I mean, it was really fun to do it, and I'm going to miss it, but like it'll be nice to get it over with and then be done with the year you know. So Connor is doing most of the editing at home, so I haven't really been doing any of that at all, but he shows us how it's going every now and then and it's coming along pretty well, which is exciting.

We still have to find a good song, which is taking a little bit longer than anticipated. We want the song to be really perfect, so we're taking our time to choose it you know. But after that, we're pretty much done. Connor did the poster, so that's done too, and it looks pretty cool. I'm excited, everything is coming along really nicely and it's really fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment